Thursday, August 26, 2010

[Insert bad ball pun here]

Had a great evening of magic geekery with Harvey this week. It was nice knowing we both have the same aims and goals when it comes to magic. My re-jigged 'Four Sight' again went down well so I think I could work on a 'Gambling Expose' routine do go along side my more mentalist style set and the classic card manipulations for walk about magic.

After chatting for a while about party magic ideas we decided a cup and balls routine could be a nice touch. One man's classic trick is another's old a and boring routine, BUT if set in 'brief history of magic' routine I think it could go down well. Also much like my beloved 'Ambitious Card' I hope this set will teach me some nice slights and moves for other non-card based close up magic. I've found a set on-line that also comes with a 'Chop Cup' that come in a lovely copper colour for around twenty pounds so I hope to pick it up early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment