Tuesday, September 28, 2010

hmm now what

I've been reading Paul Daniels "how to make money by magic". A really handy guide to going pro. I've decided I need a lot more 'throw away' tricks, simple quick things for when I'm cornered in the street or at festivals. It think it\'s time to really crack on with elastic band work. Other things I've worked on is the cup and balls again, as well as my daily practise with cards. I'm also Juggling (BADLY) The idea behind the juggling is partly for relaxation but also as a way to drum up a crowd at a festival before hitting the with the magic. My card magic has stalled slightly though. I think I need to set a goal of learning about 4 new 'Killer' tricks before the next Electr[o]cracy as well gaining fluidity with my current slights.

No comments:

Post a Comment