Wednesday, June 27, 2012

a little faith

Life has just gotten a little more stressed. We had to evict our lodger. As a result our income has taken a dive. this income was just being used for savings, however we are saving for a wedding. SO now I really need to be gigging and earning. Most of  my life I've had little income but managed to live for little money. This now has to change as this path leads only to stagnation. So I have to spend a LITTLE money, work hard for MORE money, save some and invest some. TO this end I'm still buying the first years EMC lectures (already done) and paying for a spot at a wedding show on the 20th of January. \I'll also still be redecorating my studio and trying to remain positive and stress free. All stress and worrying about money will do now is emotionally clog me up, making me feel guilty when I do things related to magic (such as practise). I'm planing  on using this as a driving force to push on with the magic. Updates are more likely to follow as of next week ill be eat, sleep and living magic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment