Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Back from Germany

Mad it back in one piece. Had a great time at Wave Gotick Treffen. Took a Vanilla deck with me ad did some close up work on the unsuspecting public. As I had hopes 'Card in Hand' got the best reaction, it should do , it's the hardest trick I know!. Mind you, "Do as I do" (the almost self working trick) also got a VERY positive responce, so it's defiantly one to through into the mix. As I have said before, tricks that take place in the muggles 'world' eg. a card transformation that takes place in THEIR hand etc is very powerful, but a trick where we APPEAR to relinquish some control over to them (such as Do as I do) also give the trick an air of actual reall magic, as opposed to displaying an effect as an act of mental skill.

I\'m totally trashed from this trip so tomorw I intend to run through my false shuffles and cutas and learn a new trick or two with a vanilla dec

No comments:

Post a Comment