Wednesday, April 4, 2012

ahh this is the life

I've had a wonderfully magical week so far. Monday the kids gig, this went well. Then Tuesday my copy of Vortex by Tom Stone arrived. An interesting book. At first I was unsure of whether it was worth the money or not. Then I came across a page that justified the price of the book by itself. I plan on working on a few of the effects in this book in the coming few weeks. Then today a package from Amazon arrived. A friend had bought me a book on Contact Juggling, a book on the Hellfire club (for research) and a cope of the soundtrack of "The Illusionist".

  Darren came by with a load of old  stage illusion plan sand we spent about 5 hours just going over them all, planning for the stage show and magic in general, all whilst the sound track of the  Illusionist played in the background. This is what I want my  day to day life to be like. It's given me even more incentive and indeed passion to make MAgic a full time, paying vocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment